The North American Telecommunications Damage Prevention Council (NTDPC), is a non-competitive forum dedicated to promoting the protection of underground facilities, subsurface facility awareness and the use of One Call notification systems.
Our goal is to prevent damage to the buried facilities that form the telecommunications infrastructure of the United States and Canada. End-to-end integrity and the ongoing reliability of these facilities are vital to our shared national interests.
NTDPC Organizational Chart
- Andrea Stainback / CenturyLink = Chair
- Michael Jensen / Rogers Cable & Telecom = Vice Chair
- Lars Nyquist / MOX Networks = Secretary
- Bill Gabor / BCENexxia (2016)
- Tammy Wilfong / Verizon (2015)
- Chris Therrien / Bell Canada (2014)
- Brent Beaver / Rogers Cable & Telecom (2012-2013)
- Mike Evans / CenturyLink (2011-2012)
- Lloyd MacGown / AT&T (2010)
- Jeff Jarvus / Time Warner (2009)