The North American Telecommunications Damage Prevention Council (NTDPC), is a non-competitive forum dedicated to promoting the protection of underground facilities, subsurface facility awareness and the use of One Call notification systems.
Our goal is to prevent damage to the buried facilities that form the telecommunications infrastructure of the United States and Canada. End-to-end integrity and the ongoing reliability of these facilities are vital to our shared national interests.
NTDPC Organization Chart 2019:
Lars Nyquist - Mox Network - Chair
Chris McDermottt - AT&T - Vice Chair
Tammy Wilfong - Verizon - Secretary
NTDPC Organizational Chart 2018:
Andrea Stainback - CenturyLink = Chair / Lars Nyquist - MOX Networks = Vice Chair / Chris McDermott - AT&T =Secretary
- Andrea Stainback / CenturyLink (2017-2018)
- Bill Gabor / BCENexxia (2016)
- Tammy Wilfong / Verizon (2015)
- Chris Therrien / Bell Canada (2014)
- Brent Beaver / Rogers Cable & Telecom (2012-2013)
- Mike Evans / CenturyLink (2011-2012)
- Lloyd MacGown / AT&T (2010)
- Jeff Jarvus / Time Warner (2009)